[HCDX] log

Bolivia, 6134.81, Radio Santa Cruz, 1040-1100  With a strong signal, noted
ID and
Spanish Comments from a male, "...Santa Cruz...".  At 1043 music presented.
Signal
was very good during this period.  (Chuck Bolland, February 8, 2008)

Bolivia, 5996.35, Radio Loyola, 1048-1100 Noted steady Spanish comments from
two males during the period.  Signal is basically just fading in and out
from poor to
nil.  (Chuck Bolland, February 8, 2008)

Bolivia, 6079.96, Radio San Gabriel, (Tentative) 1058-1105,  I'm going to
"go out on
a limb" here and report San Gabriel mixing with HCJB.  At 1102 heard flute
and drum
type music from San Gabriel, while HCJB was reporting news.  Both signals
were
equally threshold.  (Chuck Bolland, February 8, 2008)

Bolivia, 5952.44, Emisoras Pio XII, 1110-1115  Noted a news type program
with
a number of males in Spanish comments.  Signal was threshold and threatening
disappear any second.  This station probably wasn't up prior to 1100 since I
had been checking the freq off and on earlier and didn't hear it.  (Chuck
Bolland, February 8, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: