[HCDX] Haagstad Radio

Haagstad Radio in Rijswijk NL continues to broadcast on 1485 despite losing it's licence.

I'm not sure if they have permission to stay here with their Indian
programming until Radio Marina starts on the channel. But get it while you can.

I see R.Marina want to broadcast from Den Haag and a site in the north
of NL.

Dave
Pijnacker NL

http://home.caiway.nl/~matthew1/