[HCDX] Shortwave changes in East and South-East Asia

Shortwave changes in East and South-East Asia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/help/2008/03/080314_sw_asia_changes.
shtml
BBC World Service shortwave transmissions to East and South-East Asia
will be reduced on 30th March 2008.

Many listeners around the world no longer listen via shortwave and are
choosing instead to listen to radio on other platforms including FM, satellite
and online.

To ensure the BBC can invest in these and other platforms it is necessary to
reduce shortwave provision, while keeping our programmes available at the
key listening times for radio - in the morning and the evening.

Shortwave transmission will therefore cease between 10am and 5pm local
time and midnight and 2 am local time.

For details on BBC programme times where you are, please follow the link
below:

East Asia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/help/2007/12/071203_eastasia.shtml

South-East
Asiahttp://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/help/2007/12/071203_southeastasia.
shtml
Please read my aricle on SINPO at (one line!)
http://zliangas.blogspot.com/2008/02/sinpfemo-better-signal-tech-analysis-
by.html
________________________
http://zliangas.blogspot.com  (radio tech , gadgets, grk ethics)
http://zlgr.multiply.com (radio monitoring site plus audio clips ) MAIN SITE
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas
http://www.myspace.com/310100806
http://del.icio.us/gr_geek1
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

Order your WRTH 2008: