[HCDX] Easter Radio Competition WINNERS

__________________
Easter Radio
Competition Winner
__________________

Thanks for entering the Easter Radio Competition of the Radio
Heritage Foundation www.radioheritage.net.

The answer to the question "name the Sydney radio station at 1210 on
the AM dial" was 2CH.

The answer is found in the new article 'Australia Radio Dial 1931'
now online at www.radioheritage.net.

_____________________________
WINNER: Hans Kiesinger,
Maroochydore, Australia
_____________________________

Congraulations Hans. Your copy of the World Radio TV Handbook 2008
will be sent shortly, and we hope you enjoy it and find it useful!

____________
MORE WINNERS
____________

As a special thanks to everyone taking part, we randomly selected the
following people to receive a special radio heritage gift to be
mailed shortly:

Iftikhar Hussain Malik, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Rhonda Hill, Bathurst, Australia
John Patkin, Hong Kong
Kelly Howell, Auckland, New Zealand
Andy Voloshko, Poltava, Ukraine

Congratulations! Entries were received from the following countries:
India, Austria, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, China, Canada,
Finland, Hong Kong, Brazil, Norway, Egypt, Sweden, Netherlands,
Ukraine, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Germany, USA, Japan, Venzeuela,
Italy, South Africa, Denmark, Uganda and Argentina.

We'll be having more competitions during 2008, so visit
www.radioheritage.net regularly to see what's new online and also
check your emails for news.

Special thanks to everyone who made kind comments about the many
articles, photos and stories connecting radio heritage and popular
culture around the Pacific at the website. We're happy you enjoy
them! Remember, this is a non-profit project, and your small
donations to help us continue to grow are always welcome via the
donation button on every page at www.radioheritage.net.

Best wishes
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net