[HCDX] RCI A08

----- Original Message -----
From: RCI
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: Nouveaux horaires/New schedules/Nuevos horarios

RCI's new schedules for the A08 broadcast season (30 March 2008 to 25
October 2008) have been posted on the "Schedules and Frequencies" page of
our website at the following address:

http://www.rciviva.ca/rci/en/horaires.shtml

You will find not only our shortwave broadcast schedules, but also the
schedules for our three 24-hour per day satellite channels on the HotBird
satellite (Europe/North Africa/Middle East), and for the RCI Plus channel on
Sirius Satellite Radio.

Please note that the schedules are posted in PDF format.  If you do not have
the Adobe Reader software to read PDF files, you may download it free of
charge by following the link given on the "Schedules and Frequencies" page.

We welcome your comments on our programming and on our updated website.

We wish you good listening in the coming season.

RADIO CANADA INTERNATIONAL

+++++

Order your WRTH 2008: