[HCDX] CVC BROADCASTS BACK ON

CVC BROADCASTS BACK ON
(07 Jan. 2008)

Hi CVC listeners!
Severe cyclone weather conditions at our transmission site at the Cox
peninsula, caused the temporary closure of the following shortwave
transmissions on Friday and Saturday.

15360 kHz            0600 - 1000 UTC
15270 kHz            1000 - 1100 UTC
13635 kHz            1100 - 1800 UTC

Please note the following shortwave transmissions from a different
location (Europe) were unaffected:

9480 kHz              0100 - 0300 UTC
13685 kHz            0300 - 0600 UTC

Our dedicated transmission staff were evacuated off-site, but have
now returned.
We'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of our listeners a
wonderful and blessed New Year in 2008.
(http://www.cvc.tv/go/fuseaction/content.more/id/2861/lang/english)

Yours truly,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN