[HCDX] Egypt

Egypt, 9360, Radio Cairo, 0145-0200+ Actually I was listening to this prior to 0145, but what caught my attention was at 0145, I heard time ticks(5), then the programming switched to Spanish. Prior to that, the language was Arabic or something simular. An ID was heard at 0145 in English and followed in Spanish by a female. Checked 07270 where I heard a parallel transmission. All hard copy references say the Spanish transmission begins at 0045 vice 0145. At 0159 a silent period is noted. At 0200 time ticks again and female
returns in Spanish. Signal was fair.  (Chuck Bolland, May 23, 2008)

Note: Lately while driving, I have been trying to keep my truck under 55 mph on major highways. I have actually noticed my MPG getting better since then.

http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML

Order your WRTH 2008: