[HCDX] Log

Indonesia, 9526, Voice of Indonesia, 1125-1140, At tune-in, noted a male in Mandarin language comments until 1128 when music is presented. At 1130 more comments and possible change to new language segment. Signal by this time (1130) has deteriorated to threshold. A report a few days ago said that VOI was back down to their regular
freq of 9525 KHz, but today they are back on 9626 KHz.  There must be some
QRM at their end that they can't shake on 9525 and 9626 KHz is the better spot
to transmit?  (Chuck Bolland, May 30, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

I found gasoline for 399.9 a gallon yesterday and felt good.  I must
be going crazy?

Order your WRTH 2008: