[HCDX] qsl now mine and other stations heard

[HCDX] qsl now mine and other stations heard

hey All, Last  week I got another qsl from WHR.(whri) It was their 20 years card.(I also have the 15 year card) Maybe I should send in a report only every 5 years?(ha,ha) In the last few nights I got:
 7.240 DW from Germony good sig. with news
 9.481 voice of Russia good sig. with news and views program
 9.608 radio New Zealand fair with news and weather
also heard what sounds like sat. signals or other very fast data on 9.119 usb 9.086 cw and 9.082.5 usb at 22:41 last night! Hope all are having as much fun as I with dx right now. Good dx to all, Robbie in Wyoming(where 6 meters opened up the other night as well)

Order your WRTH 2008: