[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HCDX] Tues Log
- To: <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwaveworld Shortwaveworld Shortwaveworld" <shortwaveworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Wilkner" <rlcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Logs DSWCI Logs DSWCI Logs DSWCI" <logs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ivan Worldx" <lebedevskii@xxxxxxxxxx>, <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gaylevanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anker Petersen" <anker.petersen@xxxxxxx>, "Marie Lamb" <malamb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "worlddx" <worlddx.@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HCDX] Tues Log
- From: <ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:35:00 +0100
- Authentication-results: mx.google.com; spf=temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: DNS timeout) smtp.mail=hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Hard-Core-DX Email List <hard-core-dx.hard-core-dx.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/options/hard-core-dx>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peru, 6019.42, Radio Victoria,(pres), 0817-0858, Lots of noise
this morning, but with a clear freq this early, I can hear a male and
female in Spanish comments together. Signal has not yet faded in
to its potential; however, later on the "heavy hitters" will be signing
on blocking Victoria for the rest of the morning. So this
may be the best I will be able to hear her for the day? Signal
hasn't improved by 0844; still just a little worst than threshold,
if that can be a choice? At 0850 noting a male in Spanish
comments while the signal begins to improve just slightly.
At 0855, canned ADs or promos heard. Signal is starting
to show some promise. I estimate that I have couple more minutes
before Radio Australia comes on the air blocking everything?
At 0857 a male in steady discourse with typical Peruvian
Spanish accent. It sounds like he is preaching.
Heard "Hallelujah" a couple of times. Yes it's the "weeping"
preacher as I like to refer to him. At 0900 Radio Australia
comes up in Pidgin language programming. Can't hear
Victoria anymore except for a carrier. (Chuck Bolland, July 15, 2008)
Peru, 5939.31, Radio Melodia, (Tent) 0840-1017 I got a
weak carrier on this freq where Radio Melodia usually hangs out.
Unfortunately the signal hasn't faded in yet and there's no audio,
so whether or not it is Melodia is up in the air? Still monitoring
this at 1017 with no solid results heard except the carrier.
Also, nothing heard on 5996.62 this morning at my QTH.
Chuck Bolland, July 15, 2008)
Bolivia, 6134.80, Radio Santa Cruz, 0930-0945 In here with a male
in Spanish language comments which continue. Not much of a signal
yet as it is still early at both ends of this transmission. Nothing has
improve by 0945 but music presented. Signal remained poor
throughout the listening period. (Chuck Bolland, July 15, 2008)
Brazil, 6104.73, Radio Filadelfia,(pres) 1020-1030 With steady Bras
music at tune in heard. Fades quickly and except for the carrier,
is gone by 1030. (Chuck Bolland, July 15, 2008)
Malaysia, 6049.64, RTM, Asyik FM, 1009-1015 Noted music at tune
in until 1012 when a person talks in Vietnamese (scheduled). Back
to music at 1014. Signal was threshold at this time. (Chuck Bolland,
July 5, 2008)
Order your WRTH 2008:
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at