To: "Wolfgang Bueschel"
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:56 AM
Subject: Yet Another Severe Storm In N.Z.

Hi Wolfgang,
We are having our second severe storm in 5 days.

This time it has hit the Levin in lower North Island particularly hard.

As I write this, electrical power is off for the Levin area where the Radio
Service is located. There have been very strong winds causing a lot of
damage.

I can't hear them right now on either 1602 or 3935 kHz, which means they
have sustained damage to their transmitter site, or they don't have a backup
power supply.

Watch this space!

Maybe it is time to move to Europe, where the weather is fine all the time!

Regards,
Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hartley"