Re: [HCDX] Radio Havana Cuba is still and will continue to use 6180 kHz

Re: [HCDX] Radio Havana Cuba is still and will continue to use 6180 kHz

Arnie,

Read my comments again. The point is the 0500-0700 UT period only, when RHC was colliding with VOA Greenville for at least the last 4+ months, both in English, and an intolerable mixture at least here in your central USA target area. When I first heard 6140 after 0500 August 12, there was no RHC signal audible on 6180, in Spanish or any other language. Also the next night, I could not hear RHC after 0500 on 6180.

Are you claiming that RHC is still using 6180 after 0500? Of course you are still using it before 0500, in Spanish now instead of English, as I have also reported, but that is not a problem with VOA.

If RHC is still on 6180 after 0500 we shall eventually be able to detect it, in which case you are technically correct. If not, I suggest that you acknowledge this fact immediately, even if you do not want to admit that the presence of VOA was a very good reason to move elsewhere. And if you are still using it after 0500 you are still getting creamed by VOA, altho not causing as much interference to it.

73, Glenn Hauser