[HCDX] Fay almost over me

Hi all,

The eye of Fay is almost over my location.  The wind is blowing
the rain sideways and my roof is rumbling like thunder.  It is
very frightening.  I made a vow that I wasn't going to experience
this again, but the weather reports said that Fay wouldn't even
come close to Clewiston.  They said it would make landfall near
Tampa. So I didn't plan on driving out of the range of Fay. Instead Fay is taking the same route that Wilma took back in 05. I am still in "shell shock" from Wilma.

Thank you NOAA for your good(??) work again.

Chuck

Order your WRTH 2008: