Re: [HCDX] Jamming from Cuba

>  broadcasts directed to that country, as the government of Cuba does so only with more vigor than that of the P.R. China, which is why I would never ever listen to Arnie's closed station.? Stop the jamming

on the DX tip, how far away is this jamming fouling up the bands? i'd surmise quite a ways - any long distance reports?

with nothing but saltwater between here & Cuba's normal transmissions often overload the frontend of my DE1103 with spurious images, with a 20' of wire. much like the AM BCB -farm in Needham

am i correct that the cuban jaming sound is that "17 dollar guitar pedal" grinding comb resonance thing?

the female numbers channel that still pops up on ocassion is also uninspiring, and really does no favor to the rich history of said stations. could they at least add a theme jingle? otherwise why not switch to QRSS

at least "FireDrake" is listenable

and a report: China jamming activity percolates through the plentiful urban noise and obstruction on 19..22m in afternoon/evening here, actually pleasant - the original signal rarely makes it

yesterday there was an echo on China's 9570 from Sackville (or is that Cuba), not sure why..

are there any countries besides China and Cuba who still act like babies?

Order your WRTH 2008: