[HCDX] EMR Transmissions via 6140 khz / Internet Repeat Times

[HCDX] EMR Transmissions via 6140 khz / Internet Repeat Times

EMR Transmissions via 6140 khz / Internet Repeat Times

Channel          Date                      Time

6140 khz    17th August          1159 to 1259

1159 to 1229    Tom Taylor

1159 to 1259    Paul Graham

Internet Repeat Times   1400 and 1700 UTC

>From the 21st of September 2008 EMR will be adding

9290 khz to our monthly schedule along with 6140 khz.

New Transmissions via 9290 khz in September

EMR Presents the Radio Jackie History in 8 parts

with Colin King, and all his memories of Radio Jackie

from 1968 up to 2008.

RJ, The Pirate station that was never silent for long.

 9290 khz    21st September - 1300 to 1400

 1301 to 1320    Colin King    Radio Jackie History

 1320 to 1400    Mike Taylor (Mail Box) (live)

 9290 khz    19th October      - 1400 to 1500

 1400 to 1420    Tom Taylor

 1420 to 1500    Colin King   Radio Jackie History

I hope you enjoy the programmes to come! in 2008.

Good Listening    73s Tom

Order your WRTH 2008: