Re: [HCDX] Radio Korea Int

Luigi,

Suggest you try 15575 at 01-02 UT in Spanish, direct from S Korea to S America. It may be difficult for you, but they apparently think it works on path further south.

Also try 9570 direct with English at 08-09, Korean at 09-11, for Southeast Asia, but might make it if propagation and interference cooperate. It`s also on at 12-15 including English at 13, but we have CRI via Cuba blocking at 12-14.

Good luck! 73, Glenn Hauser