[HCDX] Argentina

Argentina, 15340, Radio Argentina al Exterior, 2159-2210   Noted an
interval signal before the hour.  On the hour, ID in Spanish and English.
"This is RAE, ... Argentina...".  Don't usually look for RAE, so I am
not up to date on the background of RAE, but I think we are off freq
here by 5 KHz according to EIBI's latest update which says Argentina
is on 15345 vice 15340 KHz.  Anyway, news followed the opening in
the Spanish Language.  Signal was fair with some fading.  (Chuck
Bolland, October 10, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
WinRadio G305e-pd

Order your WRTH 2008: