[HCDX] 580 kHz

A 3 stations pile-up including WKAQ in San Juan, PR with a woman talking about "problemas de potencia" (erection trouble) and giving an 1-800 number, Radio Monte Cristi with tropical music and WTIG in Massachussets, all this with CFRA nulled, though WTIG was so strong off the back that CFRA Ottawa would have to prove was there.

May the good DX be with you !
Bogdan Chiochiu
P.S.: I haven't heard a formal ID out of Monte Cristi tonight, but they are semi-regular in MTL. I just hope it is something else, like HJCR in Medellí, CLM or YVMJ La Fe, Maracaibo, estado Zulia, but...

Order your WRTH 2008: