[HCDX] solar activity...weird

Current Solar Report and Forecast

Solar activty was very low.  No spots are visible on the solar disk.

Solar activity is expected to be very low.

The geomagnetic field was at quiet levels.

The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet levels for the next three days (25-27 October).

Nothing to explain why WTAG is jammed by Monte Cristi and Puerto Rico... But it certainly do explain WHY 580 is the only really interesting frequency providing me with some less used-to DX. By used-to-DX I talk about Coro-estado-Falcón, Caracas-Distrito-Federal and Barranquilla-departamiento-del-Atlantico.

May the good DX be with you !

Bogdan

Order your WRTH 2008: