[HCDX] New B08 Winter schedule of VOICE OF KOREA, Pyongyang, North Korea, valid as of 27 October 2008, 07:00 UTC

[HCDX] New B08 Winter schedule of VOICE OF KOREA, Pyongyang, North Korea, valid as of 27 October 2008, 07:00 UTC

Dear Hobbyists !

Enclosed please find Word-attachments of the new B08 Winter schedule of VOICE OF KOREA, Pyongyang, Dem. People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) which will start one week earlier than usual. It is valid as of Monday, 27 October 2008, 07:00 UTC. It appears that last year's schedule comes into effect again unaltered except for the feeder frequencies 3560 & 4405 Khz which changed their languages by 16 February this year. Have not yet been able to confirm Japanese broadcasts but I assume these will also be the same as last year's. Any further information or amendments will be mailed when and if they become available. I hope for a wide publicity electronically (e.g. on your homepage) or in print with due reference to me as the source of information:

ARNULF PIONTEK, BERLIN, GERMANY

Happy listening and best wishes to you!

Kindest regards,

Mr Arnulf Piontek