[HCDX] Help needed on voice recording software

[HCDX] Help needed on voice recording software

Dear DX-friends,

I have AR7030 Plus receiver and Dell Inspiron 1720 portable computer with Vista Home Premium software. I was quite active in DX-ing until my retirement in 2000. Afterwards I was busy on other matters and I did not do any DX-ing for some years. Now I plan to start again and would like to use my computer for recording. My old casette recorder decided not to work any more after 34 years. Mauno Ritola helped me to connect my receiver to my computer. He has been using RecAll Pro program and I decided to try it.

I installed RecAll Pro some days ago for trying it before bying. After the installation it worked beautifully until next day, when I tried to use it. When starting it, my computer was completely blocked. I had to reboot my computer, uninstall RecAll Pro, reinstall it and it worked again until I restarted my computer. I like the program, but it is too painful to uninstall and reinstall the program every time I want to use it.
I know that there are a lot of other similar kind of programs available in the market doing the same thing. However, I would like to have opinions of the users of those software programs before committing myself

Please reply directly to me that we do not waste space and time of the other Hard-Core-DX users.

Best regards to everyone.

Esko Ahlroth
243 Route des Marlis
F-01280 Prévessin-Moëns