[HCDX] Simple non technical description?

[HCDX] Simple non technical description?

Dear group

The latest video offering from UKQRM is now on-line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKhl-1CRkkU

In this video we provide a simple non technical description of the huge problem of Power Line Transmission interference to Shortwave Radio.

Are you affected by this? Do you live in the UK?
If you can answer yes to these questions we need to hear from you!
Only by coming together can we stand a chance of preserving shortwave radio for the future.

Don't leave it to someone else, they are probably leaving it to you!

Check out the UKQRM web site for more details and how to join the UKQRM Yahoo group.

Regards

Mike

www.ukqrm.org

Order your WRTH 2008: