[HCDX] Mon DX

Peru, 6173.81, Tawantinsuyo, 1010-1030,  With a very weak signal here,
noted a male in Spanish Language comments.  Can't squeeze out any details
because the signal is so weak.  I believe a second male is also speaking
during the period.  This station has been heard by others recently, but this
is the first time I have been able to pull Tawantinsuyo in for more than a
year,  if my memory is correct?   Unfortunately, the signal never got any
better by 1030. (Chuck Bolland, November 10, 2008)

Bolivia, 6155.25, Radio Fides, 1029-1045  At tune in, noted two males
talking together.  One mentioned "Boliviana" in a sentence.  Who shares
6155 here?   Is it Radio Exterior Espana or maybe China?   Anyway,
that station is interferring with Radio Fides this morning.  Normally the
interference can be notched out, but they are persistent today. The
programming on Fides at this time seems to be news with an assortment
of reports heard from individuals. Signal was fair.  (Chuck Bolland,
November 10, 2008)

China, 7620, China National Radio Five, 1040-1055,   Noted two
males in Chinese language converstation.  Periodically a recorded
segment is inserted which sounds like a "pep talk" with fanfare
and the whole smear.  Signal was good. (Chuck Bolland, November 10, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

GO DOLPHINS

Order your WRTH 2008: