[HCDX] HCJB DRM

Hello everybody!

HCJB now uses 15280 kHz to Europe in the DRM Mode with 4 kW and a Rhombic
Antenna. Time: 11.00 - 13.00 UTC.
Bitrate isonly 14.78 kBit, but audio is very good for that low bitrate. For
proper decoding a SNR of 10 - 12 dB is needed.

Program lineup includes

Musica del ecuador at 11.00 - 1130
News programming in spanish 11.30 - 12.00 Low German 12.00 - 12.30 German
12.30 - 13.00

As the rhombic targets 35 & 225 degrees, it is maybe possible to receive
this transmission in the south pacific, too. I would be very interested if
reception is possible in NZ & parts of Australia?

SNR in germany gets up to 17 dB at my Deltaloop with the "Pappradio" Low
Cost SDR connected to a Computer.

If set up a little livestream. So if someone wants to test the quality you
can connect to: http://schaa.dyndns.org:8080/stream.aac with Winamp or VLC
(or every other Software that can decode AAC+ streams)

73,
Stephan

Order your WRTH 2008: