[HCDX] Your Opinion Magna database

Hi
Ref:  Magna Database

I am thinking of deleting those three(3) buttons and fields that hold the
"Best time for Listening" times in the database.  When I first created
those procedures, I didn't realize that each time I updated the database
files, the information in the "Best time for Listening" fields would be
erased and with the update and new data would need to be typed in?
There's no way I can modify the program so that this doesn't happen,
so I am thinking of deleting those buttons with the next update.  What
do you think?
I value your opinion.

Chuck

ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx