[HCDX] Early Listening of Ethiopia

Ethiopia, 9704.1, Radio Ethiopia, Pres. 2036-2100, With tune in, noted steady music.The music was basically solid, mello Jazz tunes all from the same group it seemed.At 2057 two females begin comments in unident language until 2059 when a male joins with possible ID and URL. This is followed with National Anthem til 2059+. At 2100 dead air heard and then off. Signal was fair during broadcast. This is suppose to be the domestic service on 9704 KHz. I don't know? I couldn't Ident the language and the QRM was overwhelming, so this is possibly correct from what I heard? (Chuck Bolland, December 4, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
WinRadio G305/pd

Order your WRTH 2008: