[HCDX] RADIO JOYSTICKs last show from Latvija

[HCDX] RADIO JOYSTICKs last show from Latvija

Dear DXers! Dear OMs!

>From 9 to 10 UTC one could listen to RADIO JOYSTICKs last show from Latvija.
It made me sad - but I am looking forward!
For 2009 I will sign the contract with "Italian Radio Relay Service/NEXUS" this evening!
Broadcasting times will stay the same, but the frequency is a new one: 9510 kHz!

A slightly change in musical format will also be done as we will play music from the 70s, 80s and 90s up to gospel from now!
In 2009 we will even get a new postal address - because we will move to Bad Kreuznach...

We hope you will listen again - and that you spread this news!!!

Have a nice chrismas and a wonderful new year 2009!

--
Vy 73s / Kind regards
Charlie Prince

http://www.myspace.com/djchapri
http://www.radiojoystick.de

Sensationsangebot verlängert: WEB.DE FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K13805B7069a

Order your WRTH 2008: