[HCDX] Unident

Unident, 6195.82, 1047-1100  Noted a signal off freq slightly with a female
in Spanish language comments. Judging from the "tone" or speech tempo, she sounds like a Peruvian person. The signal is too poor to copy details unfortunately. At 1054 a male joins in with Spanish comments. If I had to
decide who this is, I'd go with Radio Cusco from Cusco, Peru.  Didn't do
any research to see if Cusco has been up this high lately. BBC is sharing part of this frequency. (Chuck Bolland, December 9, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: