[HCDX] Fri Morn Dx

Russia, 9435, Voice of Russia or Rossii, Tent, 0930-1040 Noted a program of Russian comments from individuals. Heard an ID in Russian which I missed. I wasn't recording at the time and am typing this from my recollection. At 0945 possibly a long discourse from the Russian President. After the hour news and conversation between females. Signal stayed at poor level. This broadcast isn't listed in any of my references during the 0900 to 1100 hours. There's other broadcasts earlier and later however. (Chuck Bolland, December 12, 2008)

Order your WRTH 2008: