[HCDX] Ye Ethiopia Adera Dimtse Radio

Ye Ethiopia Adera Dimtse Radio
http://nazret.com/blog/index.php?blog=15&title=ye_ethiopia_adera_dimtse_r
adio&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
Tedla Asfaw

The December 10 program of "Ye Ethiopia Adera Dimts" program , posted
on ecadf is worth listening. It brought respected voices of the people that
includes Eng. Hailu Shawel a popularly elected opposition leader, Obang
Metho and Tamagen, activists from the Diaspora on its program.

I hope this young radio will continue to entertain voices that will make real
differences in Ethiopia and avoid the trap of being the voice of any party.
The name "Adera" in Ethiopia has a big connotation. One of the saying in
Ethiopia in Amharic, "Ye Tesete Adera Ke Mitefa Ye Woledute Yitfa" shows,
promise/Adera given to someone has much more value even than once own
child and never to be abandoned at any circumstance.

Radios who are the voices of parties and other independent radios like
"Adera" have big job of mobilizing Ethiopians to battle the TPLF racist thugs
on all fronts and they should be supported and encouraged by the public.

Let us all promise to focus on the real enemy, TPLF, and bring freedom to
our people by respecting our differences. The next Monday (Dec. 15) rally in
D.C. organized by different radio stations to call for unconditional release of
Teddy Afro is an initiative which has a full support of Ethiopians and let us
come out in force, snow or rain, and show Ethiopian Unity for foes and
friends.
Please read and distribute this 15 year research article
http://tinyurl.com/5vzg7e

Please read my article on SINPO at http://tinyurl.com/yt7qjd
________________________
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/06600224598981072865
http://zliangas.blogspot.com  (radio tech , gadgets, grk ethics)
http://zlgr.stumbleupon.com  (my social 'bookmarks' )
http://zlgr.multiply.com (radio monitoring site plus audio clips ) MAIN SITE
http://www.youtube.com/zach0gr     some videos
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas
http://www.myspace.com/310100806
http://del.icio.us/gr_geek1
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

Order your WRTH 2008: