From: <ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:41 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Solh

United Kingdom(P) 5925, Radio Solh(Pres), 0200-0232+, I was listening to Deutsche Welle in Russian on this freq prior to 0200. When DW ceased transmitting immediately at 0159, the freq was clear of any signals; however, at 0200 a station started broadcasting Middle Easter type music. It was very weak! This lasted only for a minute then the music stopped. From that point on, I couldn't hear anything except the carrier which remained audiable for the entire period mentioned above. Sometimes I thought I heard comments, but that may have been "wishful" listening? The AOKI database list Radio Solh on this freq from 0200 to 0400. I couldn't find Solh here in any other source.
Chuck Bolland, December 23, 2008)
WinRadio G305e/PD
Clewiston, Florida
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML