[HCDX] good LW DX

After a few instances of local noises, the LW band is clean once again with a VERY NICE signal out of France-162. However, a few days ago, in spite of severe noises on many LW and lower MW frequencies, I got definite slavic talk on 225, a channel I expected to be audible only on a Beverage, NOT on a LW Magnetic Loop...

May the good DX be with you !
Bogdan in Pierrefonds / Montreal
Btw.: Can the Saint-Lawrence river actually boost the signals and make Montreal a semi-coastal-like QTH ? I have been inland both in Montéregie and Lanaudière and the foreign DX was ALMOST inexistent save for a few short instances of SA reception in Lanaudière, although in Montéregie the Cubans were huge, the usual YVs (750, 780, etc.) were very threshold to inexistent...

Order your WRTH 2008: