Re: [HCDX] QSL address for Deutsche Welle

Re: [HCDX] QSL address for Deutsche Welle

Bill:

My experience on multiple occasions is that sending e-mail reception reports to the below address did not result in a QSL, whereas when I simply printed out the unanswered e-mail reports and sent them via snail mail, QSLs arrived in short order.  I used the smail mail address show on DW's website.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampto Cove, AL, USA

> The best e-mail address to get a QSL from DW is:
>
>  info@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> The best option is to send the e-mail with an attached file
> which contains the report form that you can find in DW's
> web page. Greetings!
> Artur Fern?ndez LlorellaCatalonia, Spain

Order your WRTH 2008: