[HCDX] V of Turkey stealing DXLD info without credit

[HCDX] V of Turkey stealing DXLD info without credit

** TURKEY. Seref Isler of Voice of Turkey is still ripping off info from DX LISTENING DIGEST for their DX Corner program, without giving credit to DXLD. I listened to the day`s web archive of the Dec 27 broadcast, and found the DX program between 20 and 29 minutes into the file.

Every single item was taken directly from DXLD 8-130. There is absolutely no doubt about this from the way things were directly quoted, some of which appeared only in DXLD. Some original contributors were mentioned, Greg Shoom and Media Network, which is a start in proper attribution, but not enough.

1, New CINA, 1650 in Toronto, Canada
2, Lithuania – KBC Special Xmas/Boxing Day broadcasts – with all the detail of programming each hour; trouble is, that was all done with by the time this program aired on Dec 27! Duh! Wasted precious airtime.
3, Syria`s German broadcast, with satellite info, language sked on 9330
4, WWCR`s program schedule has finally updated, ``says the person who sent this``. Gave most of the programs, times and frequencies I had laboriously extracted, compiled and arranged into easily referred-to format, but skipped some such as Latin Catholic Mass.

Yes, starting with WORLD OF RADIO, but never any mention of Glenn Hauser or DX LISTENING DIGEST as the source. This blatantly violates the one simple requirement I insist on for all my volunteer work, and which is stated at the TOP OF EVERY ISSUE.

``Items from DXLD may be reproduced and re-reproduced only if full
credit be maintained at all stages``

Does he think I am incapable of noticing this? (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Order your WRTH 2008: