[HCDX] Logs for Al Muick 30 December

QTH:	Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:	WinRadio G303e
ANT:	200m Longwire/Randomwire
ACC:	Palstar MW-550P Mediumwave Preselector

936	INDIA, AIR Tiruchirapalli (say *that* five times fast!), heard at
1540 on 30 Dec in Hindi talk show about.....Pakistan!  Many mentions of
Pakistan and "nuclear power" in EG.  Good sigs with little QRM.

1242	INDIA, AIR Varanasi, heard at 1412 on 30 Dec in Hindi w/phone-in
discussion on, you guessed it:  Pakistan.  Very pleasant sounding YL annxr.
Fading in and out and fighting for dominance on channel.  When dominant,
very good sigs with 100kW.

Did a little mediumwave DXing last night and the Indian stations were
booming in.  Tonight's the night for DX, however, and I should have a
bountiful log tomorrow.

I will also have a chance to catch up on email, so those of you to whom I
owe an email should be getting one soon.  I apologize for the delay, but I
am stretched a little thin over here.

Best 73 and see you next year!

Al Muick

"The American people should be made aware of the trend toward
monopolization of the great public information vehicles and the
concentration of more and more power over public opinion in fewer and
fewer hands."
 - Spiro Agnew

Order your WRTH 2008: