[HCDX] 6080 khz Radio National cyclone watch

[HCDX] 6080 khz Radio National cyclone watch

Johno here Peakhurst Sydney Australia.

6080 21st December 0940 heard Radio ABC National with the Cyclone watch
for Western Australia. I think this is ex shepparton...
good level with phone in line and did so but too many to be interviewed...
otherwise I would have also given why aint Darwin on line????

Anyway it wasn't on air 22/12/ or tonight the 23rd.......

Geezez can anyone out there put brains into politicians?

Darwin yes looks like closing end of lease and the Kendari folk take over their land....(not that they will be on this particular block of it)....
oh dear Copenhagen..smoke and mirrors....

Regards
Johno

Order your WRTH 2009: