From: <mailto:victorg@xxxxxx>G. Victor A. Goonetilleke
To: <mailto:wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>Glenn Hauser ; <mailto:dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <mailto:alokeshgupta@xxxxxxxxx>Alokesh Gupta Cc: <mailto:dx_india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>dx_india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <mailto:hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 11:11 AM
Subject: [dx_india] Re: NHK Bengali on 7400

Zach has been DXing long enough, and Alokesh says R.Japan indeed tested so assuming both are right couyld this shed some light.?
"Wasn't there a recent report of Malysia also on 5955

"DXWONDOW 5964.93v, Klasik Nasional via RTM, 1603, Dec 01. After being on ex: 5952.2 for only three days, they have returned to their former frequency. What happened? Just an error? Heard under DW (in English), with news in vernacular; 1605 distinctive singing "Klasik Nasional" jingle. (Howard)

Could it be that on this particular day RTM was again on 5952 as well???? Just a thought
73
Victor