[HCDX] Log Report for Al Muick - correction/addendum

[HCDX] Log Report for Al Muick - correction/addendum

QTH:    Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan
RX:      WinRadio G303e
ANT:     100m longwire

RE my 7234 logging, Alokesh Gupta contacted me with info that Radio
Ethiopia was on during that time in French per the new AOKI released 26 DEC.

Thanks for the help Alokesh!  The reggae-style music leads me to agree
with you, but they were definitely off-freq.  Had my hopes too high for
Burkina. :-)

73s
Al

Order your WRTH 2009: