From: Albert Muick
Sent:  18/12/2011, 11:09
To: DXLD; HCDX
Subject: [HCDX] QSL Report for Al Muick, Week ending 17 December 2011
SOUTH AFRICA  Channel Africa 15325, full data thank you letter from Sikander Hoosen of Sentech, the national transmitter network owner in 644 days for English airmail report and US $3.00 and follow-up in
English via registered airmail with US $2.00 to Channel Africa address.
QSL comes 106 days after follow-up report.

I have to admit a certain amount of disappointment and confusion with the Channel Africa QSL.  They have always been listed in WRTH as having a QSL card.  Not only did  they not verify, but the report was
eventually just passed on to Sentech, the national transmitter owner who QSL'ed with a letter.  Sentech has always been represented in the WRTH as having a QSL card as well.  This holds true for the new 2012 edition.

When was the last time anyone has received a QSL card directly from Channel Africa?  When was the last time anyone has ever received a QSL card from Sentech?  Inquring minds want to know!

73

Al Muick
Whitehall, PA  USA

Order your WRTH 2011: