[HCDX] Ian McFarland MP3 Library online

Ian and I have had a fairly successful few years selling CD sets to
benefit his favorite charity - a local food bank and soup kitchen
in Duncan, British Columbia Canada.

The series include a historic look at Interval Signals and Idents through the years,
a series on Language Identification with many bonus features
and a modern roundtable look back on the recent history of SW Broadcasting...
where it has been and where it is going.

We are now beta testing the online library and are offering the CD's
as MP3 downloads in 1 hour and 2 minute chapters for around $2 - the same end
result applying - all proceeds go to Ian's favorite charity.

The online library can be found at http://www.dxer.ca/cd-store

As well, Ian McFarland and I have quite a few plans for new material in 2012 -
so check back occasionally.

73 -
--
Colin Newell is a Victoria B.C. Resident and Writer
Editor/Creator - Coffeecrew dot com | coffee DOT bc DOT ca