[HCDX] Trenton Military QSL Representative

From: "CHARLES.RAINE(at)forces.gc.ca" <CHARLES.RAINE(at)forces.gc.ca>

Thank you very much for your information. If you have the ability to post information on any boards anywhere, I am the new QSL representative for MACS, so anyone who is requesting one can contact me at this address.

Charles Raine
Corporal | Caporal
MACS Operator
Military Aeronautical Communications System (MACS) | Service des communications aéronautiques militaires
Wing Telecommunication and Information Services Squadron (WTISS) | Escadron des services d'information et des télécommunications de l'escadre (ESIT Ere)
8 Wing Trenton | 8e Escadre Trenton
National Defence | Défense nationale
Carrying Place ON, Canada K0K 1L0
Email | Courriel Charles.Raine(at)forces.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-392-2811 Ext. 8800 / Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-392-4791
_