[HCDX] Fw: Radio St Helena possible stream and SaintFM closing now

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Radio St Helena possible stream and SaintFM closing now
From: RDC-Roberts-Data <RDC-Roberts-Data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rich D'Angelo <Rdangelo3@xxxxxxx>,	Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>,	Toshi Ohtake JSWC <ohtaket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Richard Cuff <richard@xxxxxxxxxxx>,	John Ekwall <john.ekwall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"	T. Jaisakthivel" <ardicdxclub@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Radio St Helena Last Day as Live Audio Stream
SaintFM to close operations on 21. Dec. at 16:00 UTC
The new St. Helena Broadcasting (Guarantee) Corporation , Ltd. Â(SHBC) Â(Darrin Henry (CEO)) has promised to make a live- audio- stream of the "Last Day" broadcast from Radio St. Helena, and Ralph Peters, the RSH Station Manager, has put together a special program with many interesting audio clips with greetings from people around the world.
This special program is planned for 25. December 2012Â from 18:00 to 24:00 UTC ( St. Helena has UTC as local time) on 1548 KHz (1 KW) and (we all hope) in Internet. Â
>From 18:00 to 20:00 UTC, there will be a repeat of the phone-in Christmas special program with Stedson Francis. Ralph Peters will host the program live from 20:00 to 22:00 UTC and will present all the special messages from DXers , DX-clubs, and "VIP's". Radio St.  Helena will be officially closed down by "Mr. Radio St. Helena" himself  Mr. Tony Leo  at the end of his live program from 22:00 to 24:00 UTC on 25. December 2012. As of 00:00 UTC on 26. December 2012, Radio St. Helena will be "Silent Key".
However, it is still not certain that SHBC will be able to provide the live-audio-stream, as SHBC is still trying to get their new FM radio station operational by Christmas Day. Also, Mike Olsson announced on 19. December that his SaintFM, the only other public radio station on St. Helena, will close down operations Âon 21. December at 16:00 UTC. SaintFm has a live audio stream: see www.saint.fm . If SHBC is not operational by 00:00 on 26. December, then there will be no public radio station operating on St. Helena over the Christmas and New Year Holidays.
The Internet page to watch regarding the possible live stream by SHBC is, probably, their Âhome page ÂÂÂWWW.SHBC.SH ÂOn the right side of this page is a dark coloured box with the label "Video & Radio Webcasts / Watch and Listen Here". Click on this box. On the next screen, the audio stream indicator is in the upper left. Your browser may need some sort of plug-in to receive the audio stream.
There will be NO reception verifications issued for this special RSH program, and this will be the very last time to hear Radio St.Helena.Â
Ralph Peters (RSH), ÂDarrin Henry (SHBC), ÂMike Olsson (SaintFM)(in StHelenaOnline),Â
via ÂRobert Kipp ( 21. December 2012 )
Jaisakthivel, Ardic DX club, India
_