Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs December 8-9, 2013

Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs December 8-9, 2013

> ** CUBA [and non]. 6165, Dec 9 at 0212, not a word from Arnie on `DXers Unlimited` about frequency changes, including the strange appearance of Radio Rebelde Sunday morning on 5050 instead of 5025 --- just about propagation, including VHF research by Pat, WA5IYX, our old friend from San Antonio, and some ham contest.
Recheck circa 0220 finds Rebelde on neither 5025 nor 5050, but RHC on 5040. WWRB is not on 5050 either now.
5025, Dec 9 at 1335, as I awaken late, JBA signal here from something, presumably Rebelde reactivated, and nothing on 5050. Propagation is degraded today, but it`s close to post sunrise fadeout time anyway. (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Hi,
it seems that Cuba has only one TX available for 5025 + 5040kHz at the moment. On Dec 9 there was RHC in EE on 5040kHz until 0700 (UTC), then  retuned to 5025kHz and continued with Radio Rebelde.

Today Dec 10 the same schedule: RHC in EE on 5040kHz until 0705, then retuned to 5025kHz, the EE modulation remains until 0707, then the modulation changes seamlessly into Rebelde.

Karel Honzik, CZE

_