Re: [HCDX] [BDXC-UK] PCJ Happy Station today 1330-1430 UTC

Re: [HCDX] [BDXC-UK] PCJ Happy Station today 1330-1430 UTC

GERMANY  5995  I switched on at 1336 UT Dec 22.
5988.9 to 6001.2 kHz broadband signal into central and western Europe area
via Nauen Germany MBR installation.
S=9+30dB signal, Donald Duck and winter season songs.
1963 christmas season greetings repeat.

11880 kHz
S=9+15dB in MA / NY-USA
S=8 in Edmonton CAN
S=6 in greyline covered CA-USA

9335 only S=4 on threshold here in Europe, seemingly backlobe / sidelobe
from Trinco ?
9335 kHz not usable - under threshold in USA,
    due of WBCQ sermon on 9330 kHz adjacent channel.

73 wolfy df5sx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 12:11 PM
Subject: Fw: [BDXC-UK] PCJ Happy Station today 1330-1430 UTC

??
I can't open any of the sites on pcj server, no access in Firefox or MS IE
browser yet today...
http://www.pcjmedia.com/medianetworkplus
The guys of China army IT intelli sce hijacked the site previously ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "BDXC" - Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:22 AM
Subject: [BDXC-UK] PCJ Happy Station today 1330-1430 UTC

Coming up today at 1330 UTC. PCJ Radio on three frequencies to three
regions at the same time: Europe on 5995 kHz (Nauen), Asia on 9335 kHz
(Trincomalee) and North America on 11880 kHz (RMI Okeechobee). Details at
<www.pcjmedia.com>

100 kW for 11880 kHz, other two 125 kW.

I would be very thankful for any reports on 11880 kHz from No.America
<victor.goonetilleke @ gmail.com>   if you need a QSL  no problem. getting
a special QSL for todays and 29th Dec.
(Victor Goonetilleke DXplorer)

_