[HCDX] 9585 kHz Repeat - EDXC Conference report. Saturday UTC Dec 27 - 2200-2300 UT / Sunday Dec 28 at 07 local JAPAN Standard Time

[HCDX] 9585 kHz Repeat - EDXC Conference report. Saturday UTC Dec 27 - 2200-2300 UT / Sunday Dec 28 at 07 local JAPAN Standard Time

USA   7455  Dec 15 at 0023 UT, tune-in WRMI late to the Rhein-Main Radio
Club special, interviews recorded at EDXC Conference, Sept 2014 in Nice,
France. Anker Peterson of DSWCI is mentioning how they plan to close down
the club at the end of 2016 as most of the members are aging. At 0036 UT
it's Alex - from St Petersburg. At 0040 UT Dave Kenny of BrDXC-UK; 0049 UT
Christian Ghibaudo, organizer of the conference.

It seems they had 29 people attending from 9 countries, which is considered
a success. Music fill later, and surprised at 0057 UT to hear QUA QUA QUA
sent in Morse. What's that? Did they intend to send QRA?? No, per Wikipedia,
"QUA: Have you news of (call sign)? Here is news of (call sign)" Then
'Chariots of Fire'; 0100 UT cut to R. Paradise (TruNews). 7455 UT was by far
best here, but also on 5850 kHz poor, and 5015 kHz JBA. All three normally
start at 0100 UT with TruNews.

There's another repeat of the RMRC special scheduled for Monday Dec 15 at
2100 UT on WRMI 15770 kHZ, but I don't get it tuned in until 2112 UT. Now
it's David Ricquish from NZ, then George Brown from Scotland, someone from
Arctic, and Anker again. I didn't think to check 7570 kHz which is normally
\\ 15770 kHz during the 21-22 UT breakaway from BS, but at 2158 UT I am
hearing the same fill music there. Jeff White confirms the RMRC hour was
also on unpublicized 7570 kHz.
(Glenn Hauser-OK-USA, dxld Dec 17)

REPEAT / LITHUANIA - our German DX Club from Rhein-Main Frankfurt/Main will
the recording of the latest EDXC Conference, held in Monaco and southern
France near Nice in September 2014.

On Saturday UTC Dec 27 / Sunday Dec 28 at 07 local JAPAN Standard Time

TOWARDS JAPAN, Asian Far East target, at

Dec 27 - 2200-2300 UTC time on 9585 kHz at Sitkunai Lithuania 100 kW site.

Please inform all guys about this SINGLE DAY / SINGLE HOUR broadcast at
Japanese DX Club - JSWC.

<http://www.rmrc.de/index.php/rmrc-service/rmrc-sw-sendung-zur-edxc>

NOW REPAT ON Sunday Dec 28 local Japan 07-08 time on 9585 kHz <<<
(wb, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Dec 21)

_