[HCDX] Australian Summer on the Radio

December 27 2014
www.radioheritage.net

Find your favorite radio stations anywhere in Australia this summer,
and stay in touch with your favorite shows and personalities...or
discover new radio stations.

All the stations, all the locations, with maps and websites.

The Australia Radio Guide at
www.radioheritage.net/AustraliaGuides.asp
brings you the sounds of the Australian summer just one click away.

Stream the real Aussie summer into your lifestyle today.

A service of the Radio Heritage Foundation, supported by volunteers
and donors in Australia and around the world.

Email DX to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15 working
days. If you like what we do, please share with your friends and
colleagues and consider becoming a donor so we can continue this
service in 2015.
You can help us keep the Aussie Radio Guide accurate
by telling us of any changes or additions etc.

_