[HCDX] Thanks First Time Supporters

December 28 2014
www.radioheritage.net

Dear friends and financial supporters

Wherever you may be, we hope that the Christmas season is being kind
to you and the people important to you.

As we approach the last few days of 2014, it's worth reflecting on
the good support this project continues to enjoy.....particularly as
we're nearing 10 years online....and some challenges we face.

These past few weeks we've recovered from a PC crash that almost
wiped out 10 years of work. We've been able to save everything but
we'll have to back things up in future. We've had a big fright.

Now our web host has told us they're closing down in 6 weeks time
meaning we'll have to move elsewhere or else. We're tackling that in
the next week or so.

It will be challenging as we enter 2015, but we will make it through
and have even more stories to share during the year.

That's why I want to say thanks on behalf of all the team for your
commitment and support this past year.

Financially we're now only $1,681 away from fully funding our
operational costs during 2014...this is a remarkable effort.

If you are able to help bridge the gap, with a first time donation,
we might fund our costs for the very first time!

As you know, we find Paypal works for most everyone, it's at
www.radioheritage.net. If you've never made a donation to our project
before you have many options, all are acknowledged including our Roll
of Honor list, and all are important to us. Thank you.

In any event, thank you for your faith in what we're trying to
do....the visitors to the website are slightly down on the same time
last year but we haven't been able to put as much new material up as
we had planned. We'll try and fix that in the coming weeks...and find
a new web host so we can share more of what we have with you.

We hope acknowledgement as financial supporters on the website
continues to be acceptable and enough at this time. We should do
more, but we're just not in a position to do anything more.

Again, thank you for playing your part in helping keep radio memories
alive and available freely to thousands of people each week. We
frequently get notes of thanks for the smallest item of value and
interest to people looking for a family member, interested in the
stories of radio or enjoying the art work. You make it all possible.

Season's Greetings
David Ricquish
Chairman

Email code DX to be removed from this list and allow 15 working days
for physical removal from our manually maintained list. Bring the
sounds of the South Pacific summer into your lifestyle by using the
New Zealand or Australian Radio Guides at www.radioheritage.net...all
the stations, all the locations, with maps and websites. Always free
as a service to the community.

_