 Subject: Re: [HCDX] 5005 kHz Radio Nacional de Guinea Ecuatorial (Radio Bata)
 To: "Hard-Core-DX" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Thursday, December 3, 2015, 4:16 AM

 Â Hello, I thank the friend your
 opinion on my listening as everyone here ,
 who has years and years in listening DX ,
 I am `` small fish ``and I respect him as a my
 father , friends Hard core
 dx mys fathers , and whenever you want to give your
 opinion and welcome .
 attached your opinion to the video , time radio RX really to
 do within no
 is correct , correct is 02:14 UTC = log , anomalyÂ
 listening time these
 radio tropical wave band I have children at home I have to
 take the power
 outlet , unconfigures time RX , before film I with
 earphone claim to have
 heard Spanish , before shoot I with earphone claim to
 have heard Spanish ,
 about jumpcuts on you tube I presumed is progam on
 site yotube from MB to
 KB , = photo facebook 1,5 MB depois =Â 45 KB .
 to go fast on the Internet .
 I recognize that my camcorder is not good ,in truth and
 china bought 12
 times ends in February ,I'm actually very poor do not have
 more money a
 good buy ,I truth work at house com cows my wife has
 mental problems .the
 radio and won worth more than the house .
 ===
 - Very annoying thing about YT --- if you don`t get out of
 it quickly, goes
 on to play unwanted another audiovideo.

  Ok Glenn , no mys videos YT here got it . Sorry any
 inconvenience manys
 73s for you God bless him .
 ===
_