[HCDX] 17774.987 KVOH

USA  17774.984v  KVOH - Rancho Simi.
Checked this very modern religious POP MX program on Dec 16 around 1500-1545
UT, I did like the Spanish language voice very much
of "Estimados Oyentes... and tipped to ... 5 minutos en silencio - too".

Noted at best in remote unit at Detroit-MI, S=9+10dB, the others in Kentucky
and New Jersey had some S8 + level.
NOTHING of hum tone disturbtion could be observed this UTC afternoon.

The signal wandered few Hertz and settled at 1545 UT
on accurate 17774.987 kHz.
(wb, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Dec 16)

Re dxld 15-49, December 9

USA  17775, KVOH - Rancho Simi, on Dec 3, at 1646 UT. Our local blowtorch in
Spanish with religious programming [to] CeAM, SoAM, S=9+5, hum on audio.
They used to have stronger signal here (only 22 miles away). I don't know if
this is do to a more directional antenna, reduced power or my antenna. Web
site looks like they are aimed towards Cuba which would put me out of the
preferred direction.
(George Herr-CA-US, NASWA Flashsheet via dxld Dec 9)

17775.00, Fri Dec 4 at 1517 UT, Xmas tune, but it's just a break during
'Frecuencia al Dia', via KVOH. However, there is also a big hum and
suptorted modulation, altho frequency is accurate. Wiggle that patchcord?
(Glenn Hauser-OK-US, dxld Dec 9)

_