[HCDX] 2015 Christmas Special Shortwave Airings

[HCDX] 2015 Christmas Special Shortwave Airings

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--j_SUD-oWrE/VnR-DQ0JepI/AAAAAAAADJg/v4A6oW_-irc/s1600/XMas.gif>
*2015 Christmas Special*
This year's show is a bit different but we're sure you'll enjoy our perks
and quirks. On today's 2015 Christmas Special we're playing some compulsory
Christmas music, wonder what happened to Christmas is today's society, we
look at famous Christmas quotes and figure out what an Australian does for
a hot summer's Christmas day.

*We have a SPECIAL E-QSL to send to listeners hearing us via shortwave
radio! *

#------------------------------------------------------------------#
*LISTEN (MP3)*:
https://archive.org/download/ChristmasSpecial2015/ChristmasSpecial2015.mp3

More at our website: hriradio.org
Join us on Facebook at: facebook.com/dxextra Over 735 likes!
Join us on Twitter @hobartradiointl
Subscribe to the RSS feed <http://www.hriradio.org/feeds/posts/default>
#------------------------------------------------------------------#

*Hear us on the radio (SW + FM):*
*FM:* World FM New Zealand 88.2FM Thursdays at 4h30UTC
*SW:* Channel 292 6070kHz Saturdays at 19h00UTC
WRMI Radio Miami International 9955kHz Sundays 3h30-4h00UTC
WBCQ Area 51 5110kHz Sunday 4h30UTC

Kind regards,

Rob Wise.
*Hobart Radio International - The Voice of Tasmania*
Lewisham, 7173 Tasmania, AUSTRALIA
Web: hriradio.org Twitter: @hobartradiointl Facebook: facebook.com/dxextra
Hobart Radio International is a shortwave community service relayed across
Europe, North America, South America and New Zealand and features the *DX
Extra* and *The Buzz* shows!
Like what we do? Donate
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=KNF8VWHSQEZFA&lc=AU&item_name=Hobart%20Radio%20International&currency_code=AUD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted>
so
we can afford more airtime and cover more regions of the world.
_